The National Police Support Fund (NPSF) is a national political organization organized under Section 527 of the IRS Tax Code.
Our movement is comprised of Americans from all walks of life who are joined together by their common respect for the rule of law and united in their support for the police officers who uphold the law every day in their communities.
The National Police Support Fund was founded as a response to the growth of a pervasive anti-police movement in the United States that has often been perpetuated by some politicians at the highest levels of our government. The result has been the rise of an increasingly violent anti-police movement which targets the men and women in uniform who daily, and often thanklessly put themselves in harm’s way to protect the citizens of the communities they serve.
NPSF is committed to promoting the interests and well-being of American police officers within the public policy process through grassroots political action. This grassroots movement is driven by everyday Americans who believe in supporting the rule of law and honoring the police officers who uphold and enforce it everyday.
The National Police Support Fund is a national political organization founded under Section 527 of the IRS Tax Code. Our base of grassroots supporters is committed to promoting the interests of America’s police officers within the national political and public policy process. Our mission is twofold: 1) To provide a united voice of American citizens who will stand behind our police officers by advancing the political interests that will promote our public servants’ safety and well-being, and 2) To counter the growing anti-police movement in the United States by restoring a political culture of respect for law enforcement through grassroots political action.
1. Mobilize the public behind political issues concerning police officers and exposing politicians who promote anti-police sentiment for political purposes
2. Organize a grassroots political movement of tens of thousands of citizens that promotes the respect and safety of American police officers who have become targets of violent anti-police groups
3. Restore a culture of respect for the American law enforcement community that has been eroded by opportunistic politicians and interest groups in Washington, D.C.
4. Hold politicians accountable for promoting anti-police sentiment
5. Counter the anti-cop movement in the United States by mobilizing a grassroots network of ordinary citizens to drive change in laws that have needlessly put police officers at risk.