Based on this year’s events and looking ahead to next year, we recently discussed a common sense approach to police reform. We also took a look at some fundamental changes in policing and discussed the reality of cell phone evidence in policing matters and how this evidence can be used for good in the policing community. A new year is upon us and that is a good chance for positive change.
- Bill would toughen punishment for those attacking law enforcement
- More Than 2,000 Officers Injured in Summer’s Protests and Riots
- Officers could quit over police reforms
- Disclosing an officer’s personal information illegal in pre-filed Senate bill
- Minneapolis cuts police funding by $8M amid crime surge following summer riots
- 302 officers have died from COVID-19 in line of duty