The push to defund police that started last year is sadly coming to fruition. Governor J.B. Pritzker passed a dangerous police reform bill into law in late February in Illinois. We are warning the American people that this could be the start of a dangerous trend for police in our latest video. Executive Director, Simon Lewis spoke out about Govenor Pritzker’s complete disregard for the people when he signed this bill into law.
Anti-police sentiment in Illinois is at an all-time high. National Police Support Fund is hitting the ground with a new office to confront anti-police elected officials head-on with our new Police Issues Action Center. It’s time for everyone who supports police to stand up and fight for the respect they deserve and we’re leading the way.
Top News Stories:
- Why Indiana’s justice reform bill may become a model
- Iowa lawmakers push to beat first deadline; bills to bolster gun rights and ‘back the blue’ live on
- Iowa Senate votes to to give police ‘qualified immunity’ to lawsuits and more details about complaints against them
- Chicago Police announces new mental health adviser after recent suicides
- Ariz. PD no longer responding to some calls due to staffing shortage
- Proposal to replace Minneapolis PD clears another hurdle
- Man sentenced to 24 years in deadly shooting of Okla. officer