The push to defund police that started last year is sadly coming to fruition. Governor J.B. Pritzker passed a dangerous police reform bill into law in late February in Illinois. We are warning the American people that this could be the start of a dangerous trend for police in our latest video. Executive Director, Simon Lewis spoke out about Govenor Pritzker’s complete disregard for the people when he signed this bill into law.
Anti-police sentiment in Illinois is at an all-time high. National Police Support Fund is hitting the ground with a new office to confront anti-police elected officials head-on with our new Police Issues Action Center. It’s time for everyone who supports police to stand up and fight for the respect they deserve and we’re leading the way.
- Why Indiana’s justice reform bill may become a model
- Iowa lawmakers push to beat first deadline; bills to bolster gun rights and ‘back the blue’ live on
- Iowa Senate votes to to give police ‘qualified immunity’ to lawsuits and more details about complaints against them
- Chicago Police announces new mental health adviser after recent suicides
- Ariz. PD no longer responding to some calls due to staffing shortage
- Proposal to replace Minneapolis PD clears another hurdle
- Man sentenced to 24 years in deadly shooting of Okla. officer