September 2020 News Roundup
In our continued mission to Restore Respect for Police, we launched a Qualified Immunity project that examines the dangers of removing qualified immunity. Recent events have put a lot of stress and danger on our officers, and we’re working to educate the public and back the blue with our video series. Last month we launched a resource for you to get the facts about defunding the police and the dangers of this movement. Police Chiefs and Fraternal Orders of Police are leading the pushback against senseless calls to defund or abolish the polish, and we have recognized those leaders. These are the actions that need to be taken to protect the selfess officers who serve our families and communities.
You have the power to chose elected officials who will stand up for officers and do what’s right for the safety of the people. We just updated and launched our Law Enforcement Support Guide to give you the guidance you need when casting your vote this November. You can get your copy today and join the over 14,000 other people who want to Restore Respect for Police and end the violence.
- Fraternal Order of Police endorses Trump in 2020 race
- National Law Enforcement Organizations Announce Unprecedented Joint Police-Community Outreach Project Throughout The U.S.
- U.S. Marshals, Local Police Rescue Exploited Children in Northern Ohio
- President Trump Delivers Pro-Police Speech in Kenosha
- Federal Legislation Proposed to Protect Police, Punish Attacks on Officers