This month in Chicago, FOP President announced he’s retiring from the police force. Fortunately, he can still remain as president of the FOP. Furthermore, he announced that he plans to run for Mayor.
Consequently in New York, former police captain Eric Adams wins the Mayoral race! This is huge for the city, it’s police officers and citizens alike. We are excited and hopeful for the change he can bring to the community.
- Minneapolis Rejects Police Department Overhaul
- “Defund the police” movement likely finished after Minneapolis vote, police union predicts
- Judge grants Chicago FOP request for temporary restraining order to block vaccine mandate
- Hundreds of Pittsburgh police officers considering retiring, leaving job
- Michigan House floats $250M spending plan to recruit, retain law enforcement
- Denver refunds its police department
- Biden to sign bipartisan bills in support of police, federal law enforcement
- De Blasio And Council Move To Widen Net For NYPD Misconduct Probes
- Survey: More than half of the NYPD wishes they never became cops in the first place in police-defunded NYC
- Chicago: 54th person so far this year arrested for shooting, killing or trying to kill someone while on felony bond